Outstanding Alumnus of a Program
$100 honorarium for speaking at the annual NCADE conference and plaque
This award recognizes a former student of a program associated with NCADE who is a source of pride for the program. Documentation should follow guidelines for the NADE Outstanding Alumnus of a Developmental Education Program.
- Letter of nomination
- Letter of endorsement from a developmental practitioner. This letter must be from a developmental educator who taught the nominee and must include specific information about the developmental education courses which the nominee completed.
- Resume of nominee
- Supporting material must include the following:
- Information detailing the nominee’s activities and contributions to a profession and/or community
- Letter(s) from community organizations regarding nominee’s contributions
- Letter(s) from the nominee’s employer and/or instructors